Exhibit A is Congoleum’s latest flexible resilient sheet flooring, called AirStep Evolution SDS. The characteristics of this flooring shows how fast floor science is advancing:
• Design. As with so many flooring lines today, Evolution offers a number of desirable design choices. They have the look you want.
• Comfort. There’s a reason this material is called AirStep. Leg fatigue is a thing of the past when you walk on this cushioned surface. It’s also warm and quiet.
• UltraTec™ Premium Construction assures that the floor will lay flat—no curling at the ends as with some other resilient flooring. Evolution is so stable that it lay loose. That is, it can be simply set in place in some situations, rather than installed with adhesives. It’s a great choice for do-it-yourselfers.
• Stain resistance. The SDS in the name stands for Stain Defense System. Silver, nature’s own antibacterial protection, guards against bacteria, mold, and mildew. No chemical cleaners, detergents or polish are needed for cleanups. Simply wipe up messes or use a damp mop.
• Environmentally friendly. The material has been certified compliant with national and state standards for off-gassing by FloorScore, a third-party certifier. Breathe easy.
• Lifetime warranty. Evolution is backed for life against material defects and wear.